Saturday, January 17, 2009

Another year...


I can't believe it's already January and Jorge's birthday is Monday. Time has flown by this year and looking back at my calendar for 2008, I'm amazed at all that went on. We had a fabulous trip to Vegas with some great friends, I started a new job, quit my part-time job (finally) and reconnected with some old friends. Whew!

So what are my resolutions for 2009? 1. Be more true to myself. 2. Start taking better care of my body by eating better and exercising more as top priorities. 3) Learn to be more efficient at managing money. 4) Take graphic design classes. 5) Learn to minimalize - we have soooo much stuff we never use! 6) Post to my blog more - thanks to Shari's inspiration.

Here's a great photo of Jorge with his now 18 year-old niece Alexis and now 4-year nephew Ivan at a family birthday celebration earlier this month.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger SJG said...

Yea!! I love reading your blog entries and I'm so excited for your goals for the year. I'm headed to my blog to post something similar. Good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home